Fans are encouraged to bring ONLY necessary items to football games at University Stadium. For the safety and enjoyment of all fans, we request that you assist us by leaving prohibited items at home or in your vehicle. We regret that we are unable to provide storage for any of these items.
The following items will not be allowed into any UNM Athletic Department Venue:
- food, water or beverages of any kind
- baby seats
- beach balls
- folding chairs
- illegal drugs
- laser pointers
- artificial noisemakers such as horns, drums, bells, whistles, etc. per Mountain West Conference rules
- pets (except service animals assisting those with disabilities)
- weapons of any kind
- any other item that in the judgment of game management staff poses a safety hazard or detracts from the ability of others to enjoy the event. Prohibited
- items must be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items is
- subject to ejection from the stadium and /or arrest.
Any given problem has constraints on how fast the problem should be solved (time) and how much less resources the problem consumes(space). That is, a problem is constrained by the space and time complexity within which it has to be solved efficiently.