West Palm Beach, Fla. (October 28, 2022) — The RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl Golf Outing welcomed our bowl sponsors and partners to Banyan Cay Resort & Golf on Wednesday, October 26. In its eighth year, the event was designed to show appreciation to its partners with a day full of golfing. It also served as a reminder that the bowl game is more than just a one-day event. The day began with a gifting experience and lunch reception followed by an 18-hole scramble. The night concluded with a dinner reception and awards. Congratulations to all the golfers that participated!
Four teams and four individuals were named Champions:
- First Place Gross Champions: Jim Mostad, Tim Collins, Chris Dagassan and Len Martling
- First Place Net Champions: Kim Cagiano, Tyler Crowe, Joshua Montagna and Alberto Zuniga
- Second Place Gross Champions: Gordon Marshall, Chris Helfrich, Chris Boldue and Mark Balsom
- Second Place Net Champions: Alex Melillo, Brandon Soloman, Garrett Debitt and Chris McDevitt
- Closest to the Pin Female: Sue Diener
- Closest to the Pin Male / Hole in One: Brian Conley
- Longest Drive Female: Teri Kennedy
- Longest Drive Male: Rick Ankiel
ABOUT THE ROOFCLAIM.COM BOCA RATON BOWL
The Roofclaim.com Boca Raton Bowl is a celebrated annual holiday tradition in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County that lives up to its other name “Boca’s Biggest Annual Outdoor Party.” It is also the only collegiate Bowl game in Palm Beach County featuring all the pomp and circumstance of a traditional bowl event. It is a high-energy, entertaining experience for both college football fans and non-fans alike and allows the national spotlight to shine on Boca Raton and Palm Beach County. For more information about the RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl visit RoofClaimBocaRatonBowl.com or follow through social media on Facebook (Facebook.com/BocaBowl), Twitter (@BocaBowl), and Instagram (@BocaBowl).
ABOUT ESPN EVENTS
ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, owns and operates a portfolio of 34 collegiate sporting events nationwide. The roster includes five early-season college football games, 17 college bowl games, 11 college basketball events, and a college softball event, which accounts for approximately 400 hours of live programming, reaches nearly 64 million viewers and attracts over 800,000 attendees each year. With satellite offices in more than 10 markets across the country, ESPN Events builds relationships with conferences, schools and local communities, as well as providing unique experiences for teams and fans. For more information, visit the official website, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube pages.